Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Wrow Wrow variations

As mentioned in the previous post, I was so amused by the "wrow wrow" concept that I felt compelled to make my own variations.  We'll interrupt our usual series to explore them further.

First, there are a small set of unnumbered flyers with huge fonts.  I haven't posted any of those yet, but here's one that also talks about the "wrow wrow" concept:


That one comes from Bork, who found it around the same time as I first noticed the large number of flyers being taped to posts and poles all along the streets of Lincoln.

There is a related one that I found myself that introduces the notion of lamp posts and subliminals.  It also mentions a doctor's office issue that will be covered in more detail in the next edition of "Paradise on Earth Versus the Blue Cliff Record."



Anyway, I was so amused by all of this that I made all of the following flyer ideas, implementing the "wrow wrow" concept, general Chinese paranoia, and the notion that lamp posts are also hosting "subliminals."  Enjoy:







And from these designs the masthead of this blog was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment