Saturday, July 28, 2012

Paradise on Earth, 2-sided Tea Party edition

I'm bummed that I found this yesterday--it looks like we all missed the perfect opportunity to "form circles" with the author of the Paradise on Earth series on July 7th, brainstorming solutions to America's woes under the self-appointed flag of a "State Tea Party Convention."

The message at the end of recent flyers includes the phrase, "Put white crosses on entryways, head of bed, and top of page." It looks like this flyer is taking that to heart! I guess I can save some money and stop taping truck-stop amphetamines all over my house ;-)

This is also the first 2-sided flyer I've come across (though it was still taped to a lamp post, with the bullet point side facing out). I imagine that makes sense considering that it must have been intended for use as a handout or mailing or something. Anyway, here are both sides of this unusual flyer:



1 comment:

  1. Contra dancing seems like sort of an odd way to end the event, but I guess it fits with the circle theme?

    ReplyDelete